2023 NC MUSCADINE FESTIVAL
For Craft and other Commercial Non-Food Vendors
Only for Vendors Serving Food
2023 Food Vendors
- Deadline for Vendor space entry and payment is September 1, 2023. Submit, mail or email the above Application AND signed Rules & Regulations.
- The 2023 NC Muscadine Festival vendor space fee is $150 for a 10' x 10' space. This fee is subject to change based on special requests. No discount for multiple spaces.
- Electricity fee is per plug: Regular plug - $20; Special plug - $40 based on size and number of plugs needed.
- Vendors MUST supply heavy duty extension cords. Two cords encouraged.
- Exclusivity goes to the first vendor who pays fee. Vendors must be specific in their application to the name brands of products.
- Vendor space available on a first come first serve basis. Same previous location is not guaranteed.
- Set- up times: Fri., Sept. 29, 2023: 9 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. / Sat., Sept. 30, 2023: 7 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Vendors will be given 30 minutes to drive to your space; unload and remove vehicles. If you arrive after set-up time closes you will have to hand carry items to your booth. We do not have staff to help, so please plan accordingly.
- You will be required to stay until closing. You will not be allowed to drive your vehicle back into the festival for loading until after 7 p.m. on Saturday.
- Exhibitor booths will be assigned upon receipt of an approved festival application and fees paid. Each
vendor will receive two (2) parking passes, which allows your vehicle(s) entry/re-entry to the vendor
parking lot. Each vendor also receives two (2) vendor wristbands, allowing entry/re-entry at the main gate.
A maximum of two (2) additional wristbands may be purchased for $10 each (please indicate on Application
form). Note: Vendors/Exhibitors may receive their commemorative wine glass by having their wristbands
individually validated at the wine glass station located at the main gate.