2021 NC MUSCADINE FESTIVAL
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED
- Deadline for Vendor space entry and payment is August 31, 2021.
- The 2021 NC Muscadine Festival vendor space fee is $150 for a 10' x 10' space. This fee is subject to change based on special requests. No discount for multiple spaces.
- Electricity fee is per plug: Regular plug - $25; Special plug - $40 based on size and number of plugs needed.
- Vendors MUST supply heavy duty extension cords. Two cords encouraged.
- Exclusivity goes to the first vendor who pays fee. Vendors must be specific in their application to the name brands of products.
- Vendor space available on a first come first serve basis. Same previous location is not guaranteed.
- Set- up times: Fri., Sept. 24, 2021: 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. / Sat., Sept. 25, 2021: 7 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Vendors will be given 30 minutes to drive to your space; unload and remove vehicles. If you arrive after set-up time closes you will have to hand carry items to your booth. We do not have staff to help, so please plan accordingly.
- You will be required to stay until closing. You will not be allowed to drive your vehicle back into the festival for loading until after 7 p.m. on Saturday.
- Each vendor space gets two tickets to the festival and one parking pass. These tickets and parking passes will given to you in an information packet at check-in. Extra vendor tickets are $5 each and can be purchased at the time of check in. Tickets are needed to get your hand stamped and receive a glass if you have time to enjoy the tasting.