Accepted vendors please scroll to bottom of this page to submit payment.
FOOD VENDOR INFORMATION - - - CLOSED FOR 2018
- Entry Fee for Food Vendor Trucks - $350 - includes electricity
- Entry Fee for Food Vendor non-truck - $250.00 - includes electricity
- Food Vendor application fee for the 2018 NC Muscadine Festival is $50. This money will be applied to food vendor fee if application is approved. A full refund will be given if application is not approved.
- Duplin County food vendors will be given first priority for the 2018 NC Muscadine Festival. Out-of-county returning food vendors will be given second priority to the 2018 NC Muscadine Festival.
- There will be ONLY eight food vendors accepted
- EVERY EFFORT will be made to not have duplicate food vendor food items
- BEFORE FULL FOOD VENDOR FEE IS ACCEPTED! Food vendors must:
- Apply to festival and include a $50 application fee
- Have only two (2) main menu items NO EXCEPTIONS
- Submit complete festival menu
- MUST MEET THESE GUIDELINES BY MARCH 15, 2018 or lose spot to next vendor
- CONTACT the Duplin County Environmental Health Dept. to determine if you need to complete the Temporary Food Vendor Application. Call 910-296-2126. Contact will be verified before August 15, 2018
- APPLY for a Temporary Food Vendor “license” by August 15, 2018 at www.duplincountync.com/governmentOffices/healthServices_envh.html. There is a fee for this application.
- FOOD VENDOR SET UP BE FOOD COURT STYLE AS IT WAS IN 2017
- Set- up times: Thur., Sept. 27: 12 noon – 6 p.m. / Fri., Sept. 28: 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. INSPECTION TIME: 1 P.M.
- If you require electricity, please bring appropriate heavy duty extension cord or cords. If you require special hook up – please include this information on your application.
- You will be required to stay until closing each day. You will not be allowed to drive your vehicle back into the festival for loading until after 7 p.m. on Saturday.
- Each vendor space gets two SATURDAY tickets to the festival and one parking pass. These tickets and parking passes will given to you in an information packet at check-in. Extra vendor tickets are $5 each and can be purchased at the time of check in. Tickets are needed to get your hand stamped and receive a glass if you have time to enjoy the tasting.